If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and wish to return it, then in line with Distance Selling Regulations you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 2 Days of receipt of the goods and the goods are still in an unused resaleable condition.
All returns are subject to the following:
– All claims for returns must be made in writing within 2 days of receipt of goods.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
– If a claim is authorised the goods must be returned within 7 working days.
– Goods must be unused, in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
– It is your responsibility to return the items at your own cost.
– If you are sending back glass, please ensure that you have adequate insurance for shipping glassware as any damages will not be refunded.
– You must include our returns documentation with your parcel. This will be provided once a member of staff has reviewed your request.
– Our initial carriage charge is non refundable.
– No cancellation of goods already in transit can be accepted. If the CUSTOMER should refuse these goods on arrival, the CUSTOMER will be responsible for the cost of two-way carriage and the cost of a 10% restocking fee.
– Please note, we cannot use our courier to collect goods. You must arrange for the goods to be returned to us and ensure that you have adequate insurance.
A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all change of mind returns. The net refund will be refunded to the original credit/debit card. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Britannia Direct Limited
Unit 2 Warrior Business Centre
Damaged or faulty goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date. In cases of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product (together with any packaging).
All damages are subject to the following:
All claims for damages must be made in writing within 2 days of receipt of goods whereupon we will arrange for the item to be replaced or offer a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
A photograph of the damaged items will be requested
We will notify you within 3 days if your claim has been approved and a replacement has been despatched or a refund has been authorised
The liability of the COMPANY in the case of defective goods shall be no greater than the invoiced price.